Welcome to English Hotel Barge Magna Carta
The 8-passenger Magna Carta is one of the finest, most luxurious vessels cruising the British Isles. The ambience created by combining a traditional barge hull (1936) and fine mahogany, teak and oak woods is outstanding.
Magna Carta - Cruising the Thames
Magna Carta has the most sophisticated modern amenities, including air conditioning, WiFi internet access and underfloor heating in each of the four guest cabins. Each suite has exceptionally spacious contemporary en-suite facilities and color TVs and DVD players. The upper deck saloon and dining areas sport picture windows and stylish furnishings. The sun deck has comfortable seating and a spa pool (hot tub). There are touring bikes on board to use at your pleasure for rides along the tow paths.
The Middle Thames...
Experience a unique cruise along Great Britain’s most famous river. From the magnificent Hampton Court, cruise westwards to Windsor Castle, the largest inhabited castle in the world, then on to Henley on Thames, the home of the famous Henley Regatta. This is a cruise of great contrasts that takes guests away from beautiful bustling cultural London into the pastoral English countryside of Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, including excursions to many places of cultural interest, such as the University town of Oxford.
- English cream tea at the Stafford Hotel in London
- Explore Henry VIII's Hampton Court Palace
- Moor beneath Windsor Castle, and have a visit
- Tour of Cliveden and its gardens
- Private tour of Dorney Court, one of England's finest the Tudor manor housea
- Visit the Stanley Spencer Gallery at Cookham
- See Henley on Thames, the Royal Regatta town
- Tour of Christ Church College in Oxford
- Great walking and bicycling along the Thames footpath
- Tour of Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey) on selected departures
HOME - English Hotel Barge Magna Carta