CUISINE : Food & Drink
All meals aboard are prepared fresh by your chef and most meals are a set menu. International and modern British cuisine is served.
We are able to arrange special meals, such as vegetarian / no fish / vegan, etc; and we are able to able to cater for any preferences or allergies. However, it is important that we are notified at least 8 weeks prior to your departure date.
There is no assigned seating for meals and the dining table accommodates all guests at a single sitting.
Breakfast: Full English breakfast or Continental-style buffet breakfast with fresh bread, fruit, cereals, fruit juices, tea and coffee.
Dinner: Always a gastronomic adventure created by your talented chef. A taste of regional cuisine by candlelight, complemented by fine wines, followed by a selection of regional cheeses, coffee, and liqueurs.
Captain's Farewell Dinner: Captain's dinner on the last night of the cruise. Guests may choose to dress slightly more formal.
- Loch Fyne Bradon Roast Salmon, Malt Whisky and Horseradish Sauce
- Roasted Guinea Fowl with Wild Mushroom
- Rack of Lamb with an Herb Crust, Sweet Potatoes and Spinach
- Breast of Duck with Port Sauce and Cherries
Wine Cellar: A good selection of French and New World wines
- Damnée des Prieur Sancerre
- Domaine de la Croix Jacquelet, Faiveley Montagny
- Les Pontilles, Sauvignon Blanc
- Don Cayetano Merlot
- Baroncini Rosso di Montalcino
- Reserve de Gassac, Herault
- Domaine Michel Thomas, Sancerre
- Cropwell Bishop Organic Stilton
- Dunsyre Blue Bath Soft Cheese
- Applewood Smoked Cheddar
- Oxford Isis
- Red Leicester
- White Cheshire
Drinks included in the cruise price: Non-alcoholic beverages and regular or decaffeinated coffee and tea, whole or low fat milk, are offered with all meals. The well-stocked bar is open 24-hours per day which include wines, spirits, beers, and soft drinks. All wines are served with meals and there is a Champagne Welcome on arrival.
Drinks not included in the cruise price: Champagne (with exception of the reception) and special vintage wines, however these can be purchased in advance of your cruise at cost price if you let us know in advance how many of each you require. We do not recommend special ordering unless you are chartering the whole barge.
HOME > Cuisine: Food & Drink