cruise vacations on the French hotel barge PROSPÉRITÉ cruising
the Canal de Bourgogne in the Burgundy region of France
French Hotel Barge PROSPÉRITÉ
Cruising the Canal
de Bourgogne, Burgundy France
About the Boat : Specifications, Layout, Amenities, Fact Sheet
Length: 128 feet
Up to 8 guests
4 ensuite guest cabins configured as King or 2 Singles
WiFi (subject to local reception)
iPad on board for passenger use
USB docking stations
Air conditioned minibus
Each of the four luxurious staterooms provide 270 ft² of space, a stereo system, individually controlled central heating and air-conditioning, two oversized twins or one king bed, a private bath with tub, separate shower and heated towel racks.
SALON & DINING ROOM
The salon decor combines Italian leather couches with French accent pieces and other beautiful touches. The salon is bright and spacious with panoramic windows to provide an expansive view of the outside countryside while cruising.
The separate dining room seats eight and is decorated in an elegant and contemporary style. It is the perfect place to enjoy the gourmet dinners prepared by your private chef. The dining room also boasts a fully equipped demonstration kitchen, where the chef gives both planned and impromptu demonstrations in French and Continental cuisine during the cruise.
A spacious sun deck with hot tub is a glorious way to experience the passing scenery on the beautiful Burgundy waterways. Relax in an outdoor dining space with a sun canopy for shade. An open bar is available around the clock while onboard.
Guests are welcome to join the Captain to observe cruising techniques and procedures going through the locks.
Enjoy a casual bike ride or stroll along the towpath or into the countryside. Bikes are already onboard and ready to go.
Nine-seater, air conditioned Mercedes minivan is available for transfers and shore excursions.
- 128 feet long x 16 feet wide
- English-speaking crew of 6
- 4 guest cabins for up to 8 guests, each with :
- 270 ft² with 6'7" ceiling height
- choice of either one king or two twin beds
- ensuite bathroom with shower stall and full-size tub
- sitting area with desk
- ironing board and iron
- iPhone/iPad/iPod chargers
- sitting area with desk
- Demonstration-style kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Top-quality furnishings
- Picture windows throughout
- Air conditioning and central heating throughout
- iPad on board for passenger use and docking stations for iPhones
- Wi-Fi throughout (limited in some areas)
- Hot tub on sundeck
- 8 Bicycles & 8 adult helmets
- Air conditioned, 9-seat minivan
- Accessibility: 10 steps from salon to cabins
It's not how far nor how fast, it's the pleasure of the journey that keeps people coming back for more.
Barging in France - Hotel Barges in France - Barge Charters Cruises Vacations Tours Trips