Rendez-Vous is designed for guests who want a high quality cruise but also an experience which reflects their interest in cuisine and wine, fitness, and immersion into the culture and people of France. Even their name suggests the coming together of people and places.
Rendez-Vous packs a lot of casual living into its space, including an open kitchen, cozy guest cabins with many amenities, and a large and canopied deck. Décor is contemporary and comfortable, with high quality furniture, fabrics and accent pieces, all hand-selected.
Sightseeing includes wine tastings, bicycle rides through the vineyards, a private mustard tasting and tour in Beaune, and a visit to a cheese farm. Optional golf will be available on several easily reached courses along the route.
- Visit the vineyards of the Côte de Nuits
- Cycle along the Route des Grands Crus
- Explore Dijon's food market, Les Halles, designed by Gustave Eiffel of the Parisian tower fame
- Wine tasting in Beaune, wine capital of Côte d'Or
- Visit the village of Châteauneuf-en-Auxois and its fairy tale style castle
- Taste and learn about cheesemaking at a local farm