Finesse is a luxurious, double-decker hotel barge that cruises the scenic River Saône and Canal du Centre in Southern Burgundy.
Finesse is the perfect vessel to cruise the meandering waterways of Southern Burgundy cruising past vineyards and charming canalside villages, and to discover fascinating places along the way such as Autun, Beaune and Dijon.
The well-designed public areas include a salon with contemporary furnishings and panoramic windows where the emphasis is on making the most of the natural light. There is also a demonstration galley where guests can watch their chef preparing delicious gourmet meals. Outside, guests can relax on the large sun deck with its alfresco dining area, comfortable seating and spa pool.
Finesse accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 cabins which may be configured either as double or twins. Each of these spacious suites are air conditioned and have a beautifully appointed private, ensuite bathroom.
With her attentive crew of five, you will be pampered and well taken care of.
- Visit Clos de Vougeot, home of the Chevaliers du Tastevin
- Tour and private wine tasting at Maison Champy, the oldest winemakers in Burgundy
- Visit to Beaune, including Hôtel-Dieu Hospice
- Visit to the ancient roman city of Autun
- Lunch with wine pairings, served in a unique dining venue, created from a historic wooden wine vat
- Excellent opportunities for walking and cycling
- "Biking Plus" option available
- Noisette d'Agneau des Corbières en Croûte de Sel Sauce Romarin;
- Filet de Boeuf Charolais avec Sauce Epoisses;
- Magret de Canard au Ratafia de Bourgogne;
- Domaine Frederic Curtis, Saint-Véran;
- Domaine Borgeot, Puligny-Montrachet 'Vieilles Vignes';
- Domaine Coche-Bizouard, Meursault;
- Le Petit Vougeot;
- Aisy Cendré;
- Bouton de Culotte;