Welcome to La Bella Vita
The variety of charming waterways between Venice and Mantua (Mantova) promises a unique and magical cruising experience. The itinerary includes fascinating excursions that offer a real insight into the many cultures – Roman, Etruscan, Istrian, Byzantine and, of course, Renaissance – that have influenced the arts, architecture and history of the region over many centuries.
La Bella Vita
This voyage also offers the opportunity to enjoy the diverse landscapes and nature en route, from picturesque lagoon islands with their colorful houses, to wild beach dunes and pine woods with an abundance of birdlife; from the charming Venetian port of Chioggia via the River Po and Bianca Canal to the captivating lakeside setting of the Renaissance city, Mantua.
La Bella Vita is a stylish 20 passenger vessel with a typically modern Italian interior, reflected in the use of vibrant colors throughout to create an atmosphere of casual relaxation. There is an inviting bar area in which to enjoy a glass of Prosecco and a spacious dining room with louvre doors that open to give a perfect view as you are served delicious Italian specialities and wines.
There are two main deck junior suites and eight lower deck staterooms, all air-conditioned and with en suite facilities, while the upper deck has a huge sun deck with a large canopy and comfortable loungers to relax and watch the world drift by.
Delicious regional cuisine, fine Italian wines and the services of an attentive crew will make this an unforgettable cruise.
- Tour of historic Venice, including the Naval Museum, and the Pavilion of Gondolas
- Cruise on the Canal of the Orphans past picturesque lagoon islands
- Tour of Chioggia with its Roman, Etruscan and Byzantine history
- Visit Chioggia's colorful fish market
- Dinner ashore at the 17th century stately home Villa Ca’Zen
- Private visit to the wine cellars of Villa Widmann-Borletti, renowned for its Friularo vintages since the 17th century
- Tour of the Schifanoia Palace in Ferrara
- Visit Mantua's Ducal Palace and gardens, or the Doge's Palace in Venice
Besides their standard Classic Itinerary, La Bella Vita offers three special themed cruises: Golf, Opera, and Wine Appreciation. Go to the ITINERARIES page to learn more.
La Bella Vita offers special Opera Cruises which are available in July and August, subject to availability (a supplement applies on all Opera Cruises). Included will be front stall seats to enjoy a performance of an acclaimed opera such as Aida, Carmen, and Tosca, in the magnificent setting of the Roman amphitheatre, the Arena di Verona; other opera-themed excursions; an extra night's stay in a 4-star hotel; an extra dinner at the Opera Museum.
HOME - La Bella Vita