Barge Cruise Rates for Aurora
For the 2024 barge season, the Hotel Barge Aurora offers Dutch Tulip Cruises in the Netherlands in the Spring beginning March 24th. They then continue barge cruises in Holland throughout the summer, and finish their season on October 19th.
— 2024 PRICES —
(Subject to Change)
|2024 SEASON RATES - in Euros
7-day/6-night cruises - Sunday departures
April 7 - October 20
|Private Charter for up to 6 guests||€ 50,000|
|Private Charter for up to 7 guests||€ 52,500|
|Private Charter for up to 8 guests||€ 57,000|
|Cabin cruise weeks (shared barge)
- Stateroom: per person, double occupancy
|Single supplement||€ 2,375|
Note: Three booked cabins are necessary to guarantee a cabin cruise week.
Local transfers to and from the hotel barge, a luxury 6-night cruise, all meals on board catered for by the on board Master Chef, an open bar 24/7 with a large range of premium alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, all wines served throughout the cruise, excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary, the services of 5 crew and use of barge facilities, which include bicycles and spa pool.
- Airfare to and from Holland
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Crew gratuity (suggested minimum amount is 5-10% of the cruise price)
- Extra activities NOT covered in all inclusive package: Golf, tennis, hot-air ballooning, horse riding, helicopter or plane rental, karting, quad bikes, etc.
Theme cruises are typically for private charters and not for cabin cruise weeks, unless otherwise noted.
- Bike & Barge Tour / Cycling Cruise: No charge. Please specify if you want a an electric or a normal/hybrid bicycle.
- Golf Cruise: Inquire for supplement. Golf cruises include five pre-booked and paid tee times and transfers to and from the golf clubs. Hire of clubs, caddy or buggy not included. Only those golfing pay the supplement. A minimum of 4 passengers on a golf charter are required to play golf.
NOTE: Prices & itineraries subject to change.
HOME > Rates / Cruise Prices Barge Aurora