|Luxury barge cruise vacations on the French hotel barge SAVOIR VIVRE.
Discover the beauty of Burgundy as you glide through the countryside of Bourgogne, France
French Hotel Barge SAVOIR VIVRE
Cruise the Canal de Bourgogne, Burgundy France
SEASON RATES - in US Dollars
7-day/6-night cruises - Sunday departures
- Check for special offers: HERE
April 22 - Oct 13
|Cabin Cruise: per person, double occupancy
|Cabin Cabin: single supplement
|Private charter for up to 6 guests
|Private charter for up to 7 guests
|Private charter for up to 8 guests
Cruises depart every Sunday in late afternoon in Dijon and end the following Saturday at mid-morning in Dijon.
Included in charter fee:
- Pickup/dropoff in Dijon at the train station or local
hotel to/from Savoir Vivre.
- A continental breakfast buffet is served every
village-baked croissants and breads, cereals, fruit, meats, cheese
etc., with fresh ground coffee, tea and fruit juices.
- Local chef prepared lunches including a fantastic
selection of salads, quiches, pates, cheese and desserts as well as a
daily "pièce de résistance". All fare is fresh and, most importantly to
us, seasonal and authentic.
- Daily dinners off the barge at a different authentic
local restaurant. This includes your selection from the 'Menu' carte
and 1/2 bottle wine per person selected by the crew. You will be
accompanied and settled in the restaurant and then collected later.
complimentary 'Open Bar and Refrigerator' stocked with soft drinks,
wines, beers, house selected spirits and a selection of snacks.
- Daily chauffeured and guided excursions to local
places of interest in the dedicated minivan, including entrance fees.
- All entrance fees to places visited.
- Use of on board bicycles which have
panniers for carrying any purchases.
Not Included in charter fee:
- Travel to the agreed pick-up point and return.
- Highly recommended medical/trip cancellation insurance.
- Optional crew gratuities. Suggested minimum amount is 5% of the cruise price. The gratuity is given in one sum (in Euros) to the Captain, who distributes it to the crew.
- Specific spirit requests. If there is a specific brand you would like, please bring it with you.
- Optional hot-air ballooning - please arrange at time of booking.
- Upgraded wine selection at onshore dinners
- All expenses associated with optional golf. Please arrange at the time of booking.
It's not how far nor how fast, it's the pleasure of the journey that keeps people coming back for more.
Barging in France - Hotel Barges in France - Barge Charters Cruises Vacations Tours Trips