The 128-foot Panache
is a 12-passenger luxury hotel barge of classic
Dutch design, fully air conditioned with spacious public areas and six
en-suite cabins, with your choice of twin or double bed
configuration. En-suite bathrooms have twin sinks and oversize showers
with massage jets. Panache is traditionally furnished in an old ship
style with brass and mahogany, creating a comfortable and charming ambience.
The salon and dining room have large panoramic windows for viewing the
passing countryside, as well as comfortable sofas, books and music, and
an always open inclusive bar. The sun deck is spacious and has
a heated spa pool; a perfect place to watch the sun set after dinner.
Hotel Barge Panache
Panache has a highly professional crew of six, comprised of Master Chef,
Deck Hand, Tour guide, two Housekeepers, and led by a knowledgeable and
experienced Captain, who will ensure your cruise is memorable and more.
Their knowledge of the region, combined with fascinating
chauffeur-driven private excursions and the 12 bikes provided, will
allow you to explore the areas you cruise through in as much detail as you desire.
Panache cruises in Holland in the Spring when the flowers are in full bloom. This is without a doubt the best time to visit this country. The cruises in Holland are carefully planned to allow you to experience all that the country has to offer.
Panache then offers a number of voyages in Belgium, Picardy and Paris before cruising in Champagne for a number of weeks in June and July. The Champagne itineraries typically include Brie cheese tastings, a tour of the Cathedral at Reim, Epernay and of course, tastings at renowned Champagne houses.
In the Summer and Autumn, Panache cruises the beautiful and varied waterways of Alsace-Lorraine, a region of France offering a unique mix of French and German cultures, history and local gastronomy.
Panache's voyage through Alsace-Lorraine will give you the opportunity to appreciate the very best of the region, passing storybook villages along the way, visiting places such as Strasbourg, renowned for their Baroque and Romanesque architecture and uniquely, experiencing Europe's most famous boat elevator!
- Tour the famous Keukenhof Gardens with the largest display of flowers in the world
- Visit the fascinating Zaanse Schans conservation area
- Explore the Aalsmeer flower auction
- Visit the Delft pottery to see the world-famous porcelain being handmade and painted
- Tour picturesque Haarlem and visit a museum of the Dutch painter, Frans Hals
- Tour the charming city of Leiden, Rembrandt's birthplace
- Cruise the pretty River Marne and the Canal Lateral à la Marne past waterside vineyards
- Enjoy a private winery tour and tasting at renowned Champagne houses
- Visit to the hilltop village of Hautvillers, where Dom Perignon discovered the méthode Champenoise
- Tour the majestic cathedral in Reims, where the Kings of France were once crowned
- Visit to the Château Thierry WWI battlefield and the Belleau Wood cemetery
- Visit the Champagne capital of Epernay for a cellar tour and private tasting
- Tour the beautiful city of Strasbourg and visit its Gothic cathedral
- Explore the Route des Vins d'Alsace and a private wine tasting
- Visit the Meteor brewery, founded in 1640
- Experience the unique lock & boat elevator at Arzviller
- Visit the spectacular René Lalique Collection
- Tours of historic Sarrebourg including a visit to the Chagall chapel
- Enjoy a candel-lit meal while cruising through the two Arzviller tunnels
- Excellent towpath for walking and cycling
- "Biking Plus" option available
It's not how far nor how fast, it's the pleasure of the journey that keeps people coming back for more.
Barging in France - Hotel Barges in France - Barging in Holland - Hotel Barges in Holland - Barge Charters Cruises Vacations Tours Trips